[yt-dev] Issue #938: Units error with creating light ray from single dataset (yt_analysis/yt)

Devin Silvia issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Sat Nov 8 15:21:37 PST 2014

New issue 938: Units error with creating light ray from single dataset
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/938/units-error-with-creating-light-ray-from

Devin Silvia:

When I try to generated a light ray from a single dataset, I get a YTUfuncUnitError message.

Here's the script:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5197/

And here is the output:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5198/

I'd try to troubleshoot this a bit, but all of my attempts just seemed to push the error off to a different piece of the code base, so I think perhaps something more fundamental might be the culprit.

Responsible: ngoldbaum