[yt-dev] Issue #934: Docs build is broken (yt_analysis/yt)

Douglas Harvey Rudd drudd at uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 5 10:50:32 PST 2014

I think we saw this before. The field H_number_density is being mistaken for a particle field and promoted to ("all", "H_number_density") rather than ("gas", "H_number_density").

The easy fix is to use the full tuple in the cookbook.

Douglas Rudd
Scientific Computing Consultant
Research Computing Center
drudd at uchicago.edu