[yt-dev] Leave of presence

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed May 21 04:36:35 PDT 2014

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a line to let you know that the next couple weeks,
particularly the next 10 days or so, are going to be pretty busy for
me, so I might have much higher latency replying to emails and pull
requests.

Additionally, I think we should aim for a 3.0 final by the end of June
at the *latest* so we can have something of a shakeout period before
SciPy.  If you're working on 3.0, please try to keep the trello boards
updated:

https://trello.com/yt_analysis

The specific ones that we've been recording blockers and whatnot on are:

https://trello.com/b/HCLLFxEE/documentation
https://trello.com/b/Y5XV4Hod/yt-3-0

I won't be doing any documentation writing for at least a week and a
half, but hopefully I'll be able to starting again in the beginning of
June.  I don't believe we have any major technical issues to work out
before then, and I know Hilary, Cameron, Nathan, Stuart and John have
all done a good job of pushing on docs.

Thanks everybody,

Matt