[yt-dev] Cleaning up my bookmarks

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 07:18:12 PDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Britton Smith <brittonsmith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> For those of us who have pulled a number of bookmarks from your fork, will
> just doing another pull from your fork remove those bookmarks from my repo?

Unfortunately not.  Here is the list of bookmarks I deleted:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/4375/

-Matt

PS This was noted as one of the pain points in the bookmark process at
the hg sprint I attended last November.  There was general annoyance
with the asymmetry of pull/push when it came to bookmarks.