[yt-dev] field line tracing problems

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:15:47 PST 2014

Hi Jeff,

After integrate_trhough_volume, can you call:
streamlines.clean_streamlines()

In reading this function, I think it will fail since with it complaining
about not having a .magnitudes, so perhaps first edit that function to take
out the references to self.magnitudes?

The reason I suggest this is that I don't see where in your script it goes
through and cleans up the ones that left the domain.

If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll dive further in to this.

Sorry for the hassle,
Sam