[yt-dev] SciPy abstract submission

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:34:07 PST 2014

Hi Matt,

Like I mentioned in the last e-mail thread, I'm interested in going to
scipy.  I had in mind taking more of a leadership role for a yt talk,
if only so I can get my name and face out there a bit more prominently
as I get ready to apply for jobs.

Would you be interested in having more input from me on the abstract?
Right now it's mostly focused on things in your wheelhouse.

Alternatively I'd be happy to submit a separate abstract if you think
that would be best.

-Nathan