[yt-dev] Question about vorticity and divergence plots

吳佳鴻 r00222055 at ntu.edu.tw
Wed Mar 5 10:31:18 PST 2014

Hi Matt,

I am sorry that somehow my mailbox could not receive the mail successfully, so I copy and paste the previous discussion at the bottom of this email.  I think my data is cell-centered, and I give YT my velocity field in the name of ["velx", "vely", "velz"].  Is there anything wrong?

Jia-Hung

Hi Jia-Hung,

Are values stored as face-centered or cell-centered in your output?

-Matt