[yt-dev] proposal for merging in the unitrefactor and rebranding

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:08:16 PDT 2014

+1

While in general, I would advocate that PRs only be accepted when they
include sufficient documentation, in this case, it sounds fair to merge
into the main 3.0 repo with the bookmark, as it will be a lot less
cumbersome to test and document things before removing the bookmark and
going gold.

Good work, everyone!

Cameron

Cameron Hummels