[yt-dev] Issue #802: save_object bug in the Clump object (yt_analysis/yt)

Juan Camilo Ibañez Mejia issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Mar 11 13:45:54 PDT 2014

New issue 802: save_object bug in the Clump object
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/802/save_object-bug-in-the-clump-object

Juan Camilo Ibañez Mejia:

After a clump object is created with the functions:
> master_clump = Clump(sphere, None, field, function=function)
> find_clumps(master_clump, c_min, c_max, step)

It is not possible to save the data object with the
> pf.h.save_object(master_clump, 'My_clumps')

call, neither with the
> master_clump.save_object('%s_My_clumps' % pf, '%s_clumps_file.cpkl' % pf)

because the clump objet has no save_object attribute.