[yt-dev] RFC: Staggered deprecation through 3.1 and 3.2

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:09:02 PDT 2014

Ah - I see that now.

Yes, I agree that fixing the cookbook should be a blocker.  FWIW that card
is marked as such.  As I said the other day, the blockers are on the yt-3.0
and the documentation board.  We won't do the yt-3.0 release until all the
cards marked as blockers are cleared.

This is a big task - any help we can get on this from anyone following
along would be much appreciated.  There are a lot of little tasks or tasks
that can be completed in a couple hours by anyone that has a little with
yt-3.0.