[yt-dev] Weird nose test failure

Kacper Kowalik xarthisius.kk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:22:22 PDT 2014

On 18.06.2014 15:57, John ZuHone wrote:
> Hey Kacper, thanks!
>
>> Having said that, I'm not entirely sure that answers stored in the cloud
>> are up to date. However, I've updated most of the answer tests on
>> tests.yt-p.org locally. I'd suggest running test suite using yt-fido
>> instead.
>

> Can you remind me how to do that?

I think the easiest way is to use irc bot.
Hop onto #yt and type:

!yt-fido build py2.7-yt-3.0_testing now YT_REPO=jzuhone/yt
YT_DEST=yt-3.0 YT_REV=b03b9b7 IRKMSG=blah

where:
YT_REPO - bitbucket's owner/repo
YT_DEST - branch
YT_REV  - revision to test
IRKMSG  - string passed to irker daemon

Alternative is to use tests.yt-project.org. Choose py2.7-yt-3.0_testing
and "Build Now" from the left panel. You'll have access to YT_* fields
there too. I've just created account for you.

Cheers,
Kacper