[yt-dev] 3.0 rundown

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:46:52 PDT 2014

Thanks for the replies, everyone.  If you could try to keep the
blockers updated in Trello, it'll really help development.  I agree,
we need as many eyes as possible on the docs before it goes out.

The main things that are on my agenda, which are driving things:

 * We may be getting a reasonable amount of exposure in mid-June (more
on that if/when it happens)
 * SciPy is an ideal time to have a release just out
 * At the end of July I'm going on vacation for a couple weeks with
limited email access

So before that stuff starts kicking in, I would really liek to get an
idea of what things need to be accomplished.  That way, I and others
can continue working on them trying to check them off the list.  I'd
really like to avoid polishing until perfection, and instead focus on
a shippable release.

Thanks,

Matt