[yt-dev] 3.0 rundown

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:26:10 PDT 2014

I have some more docs to write, but not many.

It's not super-crucial, but I would like to get 100% unit and answer tests passing on Windows before release. At the moment, only a few unit tests are failing. If others feel like this is not important enough to be a blocker, I am fine with that.

I would say early July, maybe.