[yt-dev] 3.0 rundown

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:18:23 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Last I checked, the main blockers to 3.0 were:

 * Enabling answer testing (done)
 * Enabling doc building (done)
 * Redoing all relevant docs (in progress?)
 * Cookbook (in progress?)
 * Finishing up any outstanding frontend issues
 * Break the volume rendering interface, and rebuild it (sort of in progress)

Does anybody know where we're at on these things?  Looking over the board:

https://trello.com/b/Y5XV4Hod/yt-3-0

we're dangerously close.  I think the final one, VR, might have to
wait for 3.1, although I am very loathe to break API compat in a minor
release.  I think we might just have to.

Cameron, Hilary and John ZuHone were all doing some doc stuff.  How's
that coming?  How're you feeling about a release sometime before the
end of June?

Everybody else?  Any other blockers, or things I forgot?