[yt-dev] 3.0 release delay

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 01:22:38 PDT 2014

We shouldn't release until blocking issues have been cleared, and probably
a day or two after that to let things settle and bugs shake out.  One final
hangout/sprint to establish what exactly needs to get done before the
release is probably a good idea.  Would anyone be up for doing that
sometime this week?

Britton