[yt-dev] Branches post 3.0

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 11:01:15 PDT 2014

Also late to the discussion, but have been following along.  I think I like
Britton's suggestion here. Named yt-2 branch will allow it exist in history
and if for some reason additional development is done on it, there is an
obvious path forward. I also agree that when yt-3.0 is released it should
be merged into yt and stable.

Sam