[yt-dev] yt hub

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:23:16 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Cameron Hummels <chummels at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the update, Kacper.  I guess I didn't realize it was just a
> man-hour thing.

It definitely is.  We had to take it down and migrate it because of
funds (and it was to the tune of a couple hundred a month, but that
could come way down), but we haven't had the opportunity to bring it
up because it will take time and effort to make it do what we want it
to do.

These aspects of it were around before:

 * Answer tests -> this has been switched over, as Kacper noted
 * Project indexing -> Britton's going to move this to a repository system
 * Image and notebook sharing -> This will probably use SEEDME, but
it's a person-hour thing
 * Data widgets -> These were hardly used, but eventually we will try
to bring them back up

If anybody wants to try to help out, that would be great.  I'm not
going to be able to work on this for some time.  It'll require some
web work, some infrastructure management, and probably some patience!

-Matt