[yt-dev] Gadget status

Chris Malone chris.m.malone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:56:31 PDT 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Nathan.

In slices, I was plotting 'all_density', which is a 'deposit' field.  I'll
try looking at 'Gas_smoothed_density' ...

I'll see about getting permission to pass along the dataset.  For the time
being, do you know of any notebook or cookbook recipe that shows how to do
this for particle data?  I couldn't seem to find anything.

Chris