[yt-dev] ART-NMSU particle mass units

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:19:26 PDT 2014

Hi Kenza,

Almost certainly, this is my fault.  I suspect that I got confused
during the final days of the workshop last spring, and did not commit
the correct change.

Do you think that it's possible to fix this by including the code
you've included in your email?  Or do we need to make more substantial
changes?

-Matt