[yt-dev] Status of sunrise exporter, radmc, and two point functions for 3.0 release?

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:39:38 PDT 2014

I think that if we actually plan to port these over in a similar format to
what we have, then sure, we can leave them.  You're right that we should
get rid of the docs on them if they don't work.

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 7:08 PM, Nathan Goldbaum <nathan12343 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I know that we want to port them, but since they will likely not be
> updated before we release, should we remove the sections on these analysis
> modules from the 3.0 docs?
>
> No need to completely remove them from the code, I don't think, so long as
> we don't advertise them as working in the docs.
>
> -Nathan

Cameron Hummels
Postdoctoral Researcher
Steward Observatory