[yt-dev] Documentation Sprint Tomorrow

Michael Zingale michael.zingale at stonybrook.edu
Mon Jul 21 16:08:46 PDT 2014

Hi Cameron, I'm still in the middle of traveling, but I plan to add a
cookbook recipe or two illustrating some of the annotation to volume
rendering I added.  Hopefully by the end of the week.

Mike

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Cameron Hummels <chummels at gmail.com> wrote:

> In case anyone wants to join, we are going to have another docs sprint
> tomorrow at Noon PDT.  If you are interesting in joining, we'll probably be
> online for a couple of ours working on things.  It's mostly independent
> work, but it's nice to set time aside to work on it, and everyone is on a
> google hangout so you can ask questions where necessary.
>
> Let me know if you want me to invite you to join the google event.
>
> You can see a list of some of the remaining tasks to be done before yt 3.0
> is released here:
> https://trello.com/b/Y5XV4Hod/yt-3-0
>
> Cameron
>
> --
> Cameron Hummels
> Postdoctoral Researcher
> Steward Observatory
> University of Arizona
> http://chummels.org

Michael Zingale
Associate Professor

Dept. of Physics & Astronomy • Stony Brook University • Stony Brook, NY
11794-3800
*phone*:  631-632-8225
*e-mail*: Michael.Zingale at stonybrook.edu
*web*: http://www.astro.sunysb.edu/mzingale