[yt-dev] yt hub

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 22:28:23 PDT 2014

Hey everyone,

Is there a timeline for the yt hub coming back up?  I believe the hold up
had been the fee of hosting the hub, which I think was being covered by
Matt's personal funds.  Is there ever any hope of getting some dedicated
funds to support this in the future?  If not, I'm happy to chip in some
money to help this get back up.  It seemed like a great resource both for
hosting datasets and projects tangentially related to yt.  Also, I think it
was the location of the enzo test gold standard, right?

Anyway, I just wanted to see if there was a timeline for it coming back or
if was out for the foreseeable future, or if we could help.

Cameron

--
Cameron Hummels
Postdoctoral Researcher