[yt-dev] Weekly Hangout

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 04:39:25 PST 2014

Hi all,

In the interest of promoting more discussion, easier forums for
chatting and raising of issues and so on, I'm going to start
experimenting with holding low-intensity, no-frills hangouts on Friday
mornings at 11AM Eastern time.  I'll set up the hangout and if anyone
shows up, we can talk about where things are, or specific issues.

No pressure to attend, and if you do, no pressure to bring any issues.
 The idea is to keep it more true to the name "hangout" than
"meeting."  :)

I'm not sure if I can schedule this in advance on G+, but I'm going to
try to, so keep an eye on the plus page at
http://plus.google.com/+ytprojectorg to see if the event shows up
there.

We'll start out this Friday, and see how it goes for a few weeks.