[yt-dev] Orientation, coordinate systems

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 10:28:37 PST 2014

I would also like to see this fixed.

It would also be nice to see volume renderings, off-axis projections and
cutting planes align with the plot coordinate axes when the normal vector
is aligned with one of the coordinate axes.

I think the orientation class is already used everywhere where it would be
appropriate.  Matt, can you clarify a bit what you mean by "not used
everywhere"?