[yt-dev] Issue #762: Clump finder particles issue (yt_analysis/yt)

Caroline Van Borm issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Jan 14 04:35:01 PST 2014

New issue 762: Clump finder particles issue
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/762/clump-finder-particles-issue

Caroline Van Borm:

When I try to run the clump finder on my Enzo dataset (using a script that mostly follows the find_clumps.py from the yt docs, but using a function to select gravitationally bound clumps), I get an error (see http://pastebin.com/bhmRs2R4). It seems that the clump finder is assuming there are particles in the simulation, even though there shouldn't be any.

Any help on this is much appreciated!
(Also, my yt version is b118390aa42c.)