[yt-dev] Hangout on Monday, January 13

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:04:47 PST 2014

Hi all,

I'going to set up a (very low-key) hangout on Monday at 2PM EST just
to have a brief catch-up on these topics:

 * Units
 * SPH
 * Scalability
 * State of documentation
 * My personal roadmap for next few weeks/months
 * Pending YTEPs and PRs
 * Other business

For the most part, I plan to use this time to update others on my own
progress on various things we've talked about here and elsewhere; I
know that some other projects are blocked on my own progress, and I
want to update people on that.  If you don't think you can make it,
don't move heaven and earth to do so!  But if you can, it'd be good to
catch up.