[yt-dev] Merging the open unitrefactor PR

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 11:36:17 PST 2014

On Feb 6, 2014, at 2:30 PM, Nathan Goldbaum <nathan12343 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Documentation for SPH smoothing and the new field system will depend
> on Matt, who in a previous e-mail said he wouldn't have time to work
> seriously on docs until March.  I don't think "wait until March" makes
> sense here...

I think that this is the main issue here. I would argue that proper documentation of these features will probably move faster if we don't have all of these disparate branches/forks laying around (there's Matt's fork of yt, I forked Matt's fork, Nathan forked Matt's fork, then Matt has forked his fork, etc...)