[yt-dev] RFC: Remove DD0010, DD0000 and tests/

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:13:40 PST 2014

We use DD0010 in the plot window answer tests. Removing it won't break
anyone's testing setup (unless they've se the test_data_dir to be the
tests directory in the repo), it will just make the dataset harder to
find for someone setting up the tests locally.

That said, it could be easily switched out with another dataset or
just put up on yt-project.org/data.

+1 on removing the tests directory.