[yt-dev] 2.6.2 on Thursday

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 16:15:47 PST 2014

I've issued a pull request to update the recipe in the conda-recipes
repo: https://github.com/conda/conda-recipes/pull/93

In the past Continuum has quickly updated the anaconda build after
updating the recipe.  If you want to build your own version, simply
clone that repo and do 'conda build /path/to/conda-recipes/yt'.

-Nathan