[yt-dev] 2.6.2 on Thursday

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 05:26:58 PST 2014

Hi all,

We've had a couple critical bug fixes go in to the mainline 2.x branch
lately, and we're also slightly overdue for a 2.6.2.  So I would like
to cut a release on Thursday.  If there are any objections, let me
know, otherwise I'll proceed with merging into stable, tagging, and
uploading to pypi.  John ZuHone pointed out that with Kacper's fixes
to the packaging and his fixes to various imports and whatnot we ought
to keep to this schedule; I've let it slip a little.