[yt-dev] Merging the unit refactor

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 19:27:40 PST 2014

We've been tracking development on this stuff using two trello boards:

https://trello.com/b/yv7o0dTp/unit-refactor
https://trello.com/b/HCLLFxEE/documentation

We've found trello to be really useful - think of it as a distributed
whiteboard.

Right now we're blocked on merging unitrefactor into yt-3.0 by the red
items on the documentation board.

If you'd like access to the trello boards, let Matt know and he can
set you up.  Please also let us know if you think we're missing
something.