[yt-dev] Loading data in spherical polar coordinates

Mani Chandra mc0710 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:20:51 PST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I have data which is in spherical polar coordinates, so basically rho(r,
theta, phi) and I can't seem to find an appropriate interface in yt to load
the data with. Is there a function that can do that?

If not, is there a function that takes in as an argument the (x,y,z)
coordinate for each data point that I want to plot? i.e. take in as an
argument, a 3D array which is the full grid. The current interface only
seems to take in the bounding box.

Thanks,
Mani