[yt-dev] Docs have been imported

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 16:54:31 PST 2014

Hi Matt,

I'm having trouble building yt now that the docs have been imported.
I think this is just an issue with Manifest.in.

When I build with `setup.py develop`, I see the following error:

no previously-included directories found matching
'doc/source/reference/api/generated'
no previously-included directories found matching 'doc/build/'

Removing the two lines in Manifest.in referencing those paths fixes the issue.

-Nathan