[yt-dev] paper

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 10:28:53 PST 2014

Hi all,

Nathan and I are taking a whack at getting a paper outline together.  I
transferred the repo I started in April of 2013 (!!) over the yt_analysis
and if anybody wants to start hacking away, feel free.  Right now our short
term goals are outline, importing existing text, and then figuring out some
things to write.  I'm going to try to shoulder a lot of the burden for
authoring text.

More info later, but feel free to either hack away, put stuff in the
outline, leave comments, or write back to this list with thoughts.  Or,
ignore it for now!  :)  All are good options, just wanted to make sure that
folks were in the loop.