[yt-dev] Deposited particle velocities

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:30:16 PDT 2014

Thanks for the hint, this modification seems to fix things:
http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5070/

I'll be PRing that shortly after testing it out today.

Back to my original question - do you you know where in the code the
deposited fields are set up?  I'd like to look there to see how I should
set up deposited particle velocity fields.