[yt-dev] Final wrapup

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 06:45:43 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We have a few outstanding pull requests, and I've submitted drafts of
the last few doc items on my list, which hopefully can be vetted.  My
desktop was accidentally (by me) shut down last night, so I am blocked
until I can either get it turned back on at the office (I'm not going
in today) or I recreate the things I was working on here, but that
shouldn't be too long.

The last things:

 * I've updated the Rockstar source with Mike's patches, but we need
to verify it.  It's in the same location as before, yt-patches branch
of my rockstar repo.
 * NMSU-ART particles have a lingering issue.  Needs my desktop, and
is not a blocker for release.
 * Minor issue with level sets, which I think I know exactly what to do about.
 * Outstanding PRs 1104, 1119, 1121, 1120, 1092, 1117

Once that's done, I think I'll roll out the release this afternoon.  Sound good?