[yt-dev] Tipsy _is_valid will deadlock loading FLASH datasets

B.W. Keller kellerbw at mcmaster.ca
Thu Apr 10 16:32:01 PDT 2014

Oh my.  Sorry that I have introduced this, unfortunately there is no way to
detect tipsy files other than actually reading the entire file from disk.
 Perhaps the way to fix this would be to drop the priority of tipsy
datasets to the bottom, so that a valid FLASH dataset will be detected
prior to the Tipsy check?