[yt-dev] 3.0 sprint

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:01:12 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Looks like the best dates are Friday the 2nd and Monday the 12th.  So
I'll go ahead and set up a hangout for Friday the 2nd (a week from
tomorrow) and we can set one up for Monday the 12th depending on how
it goes.  Here's the first one:

https://plus.google.com/events/cjkj4mhgvlum8ic9fiaamhntehg

-Matt