[yt-dev] Defining new particle unions?

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:47:43 PDT 2014

It looks like I was searching for the wrong term - I wanted a particle
*filter*, not a *union*.

More information in this YTEP:
http://ytep.readthedocs.org/en/latest/YTEPs/YTEP-0014.html

I believe the text of the YTEP can readily be incorporated into the docs -
I will do so once I have a working example of a particle filter.

-Nathan