[yt-dev] Website redesign feedback

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 12:39:43 PDT 2013

I realize that, I just figured it might be nice to choose one upload site
and stick with it so that all of the movies were in a single place.  It
seemed to me that vimeo had a cleaner interface, and there are already lots
of yt-themed videos uploaded, but i'm open to whatever.

Cameron Hummels
Postdoctoral Researcher
Steward Observatory
University of Arizona