[yt-dev] Website redesign feedback

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 18:42:57 PDT 2013

The slideshow images don't show up correctly on my phone in portrait mode.
 Can you substitute cropped images on for mobile devices?  None of the
internal links on the front page work on my phone either.

For the community page, I don't think the blurred images look very good.
 You might also think about adding Facebook like and twitter follow buttons
to go along with the G+ button.  Pastebin is also misspelled.

For the develop page, could you use a different image for the PR example?
 I would also move What To Expect above How to Get Started.

I'd like to see the yt logo on the menu bar (and elsewhere).  I agree with
Geoffrey that a docs search would be nice on the menu bar would be nice,
but links to the docs are probably sufficient.  Something like on
enzo-project.org with a drop down for a couple if releases and the current
dev docs build.

Nathan