[yt-dev] License switch: remove author tags

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 05:15:04 PDT 2013

Hi Nathan,

Seems like there's a pretty good consent about this.  I'll update the
PR when I am able to today.

Following this, I'll issue a PR for yt 3.0.  I don't think we should
necessarily adjust the docs just yet, but that is something we can
consider during the doc sprint next month.

-Matt

PS This is not meant to shut down discussion of the options Anthony
laid out, but they are somewhat orthogonal to the  question of
removing Author tags.