[yt-dev] Issue #669: Creating a custom made total potential field from Enzo datasets (yt_analysis/yt)

Anonymous issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Sep 27 01:46:40 PDT 2013

New issue 669: Creating a custom made total potential field from Enzo datasets
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/669/creating-a-custom-made-total-potential

Anonymous:

When creating a custom made field for the total potential (the potential of gas and particles) a basic field creation gave some issues while trying to plot the equipotential line through the SlicePlot contour option. The details of the issues are in the post:
http://lists.spacepope.org/pipermail/yt-users-spacepope.org/2013-September/004069.html

The problem has been solved but the reasons why it showed up are still not clear.

The script used to generate the plot has been attached. The sample Enzo datasets given in the website did not have the gravitational potential as output, so here is the download link for one of my outputs:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zc5bm6dif33uqyh/VeZ4F4ha5O

Was big file so I had to split it into three, to reassemble them:
cat myfiles_split.tgz_* | tar xz

Thanks for the help,
                                      Roberto

Responsible: MatthewTurk