[yt-dev] Website redesign feedback

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 04:25:49 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Anybody have any additional feedback?  I think the remaining two
things to fix up are the Ohloh widget and the facebook button.  But, I
think we're all set for "launch", otherwise.

http://yt-project.org/index2.html

Additionally, if you haven't added something to the gallery and
particularly if you have something cool *with* a script, please feel
free to do so.  I've merged in the outstanding PR to the main website,
so PRs and whatnot can happen there:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/website

-Matt