[yt-dev] Finalizing the license switch

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 11:22:36 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I've screwed up and accidentally pushed the entire changesets to the repo.

PLEASE do not touch the repo for a bit -- no PR acceptance, etc etc --
as I am going to try to get the changeset stripped as it really should
be verified and vetted first.  I'm emailing BB support, as the strip
task is failing for me presently.

-Matt