[yt-dev] Documentation Sprint

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 09:40:59 PDT 2013

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for organizing this!  This will be very useful I think.  I will be
traveling for most of Monday during the time of the sprint but should be
able to participate on Tuesday.  It would be useful if you could provide a
short summary of the events of the first day for those of us who can only
join in on the second day.  Thanks again for doing this.  See you all there.

Britton