[yt-dev] off axis projection in yt-3.0

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 13:55:59 PST 2013

One last thing - what are ds.domain_left_edge, ds.domain_right_edge, and ds.units?

On November 14, 2013 at 1:53:15 PM, nick moeckel (nickolas1 at gmail.com) wrote:

If I give it a center of [.25, .25, .25], and width of 0.5, then the rendered part of the plot appears centered and the right size. Labels on the axes are then off by that factor of 2.

I'll have to mess around with this more tomorrow though, it's the end of my functioning for tonight.