[yt-dev] off axis projection in yt-3.0

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 13:37:03 PST 2013

Okay, so my guess - although I am away from my laptop/wifi at the moment -
is that somehow the origin is being set to the wrong location.  I can think
of a few possibilities, like the width being twice what it should be or the
default being wrong. Can you try manually specifying the center a priori?
One thing that may be getting confused is the origin coordinates. For off
axis slices, the center always gets mapped to 0,0. I don't think it works
like that for off axis projections, though, where it uses a different
method of setting the center that is with respect to the full domain.