[yt-dev] 2.6 release todo list

Kacper Kowalik xarthisius.kk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 14:50:24 PST 2013

On 22.11.2013 18:50, Matthew Turk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We're wrapping up the dev hangout, and here are the remaining issues:

Just to sum things up and give current status:

>  * A handful of small documentation blockers remain as of right now.
> (Cameron and Stuart are taking care of this.)

All outstanding PRs have been merged into yt-docs, all remaining
blockers were resolved as fixed

Tip of yt-docs has been built and uploaded to http://yt-project.org/docs/2.6

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/commits/053487f48672
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/commits/6341229f0b1c

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/yt/2.6

>  * The release announcement needs to be sent out to a variety of mailing lists.
>
> Here's the announcement.  Please leave "comments" by right-clicking if
> you have anything to suggest or modify:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lzywsv1VyfgL1KDNA9i9FbKmN23wg2qzDHEcgwtFtXM/edit?usp=sharing

Announcement is ready and available there ^^.

> Anything else?  Otherwise, we'll probably push out all but the release
> announcement today, then Kacper will send the email tomorrow (Poland
> time).

In a few minutes I'm heading to bed, so that all you guys on the other
side of the Pond have some time to take a deep breath and make sure we
hadn't forgotten about anything ;-)

If there are no replies to this thread, I'll send it first thing tomorrow.

Cheers,
Kacper