[yt-dev] off axis projection in yt-3.0

nick moeckel nickolas1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 22:24:27 PST 2013

Thank you for fixing this!

I've been using it successfully on small data sets for the past day or two
now and it's working smoothly. When I try to project on a large data set
(1024 base grid) it's churning away for hours (8+) before I kill it. This
seems like it's slower than it should be; is this true? If this is maybe a
particularity of Ramses (or all octree data) I'd be happy to help out and
work off-list with whoever the volume rendering guru is to streamline this
functionality for these codes.

thanks again,
Nick